Work management software company Trello has become a popular name in the industry. With a diverse portfolio of products, the company caters to more than 50 million users at present. Trello offers project management products across verticals such as design, education, HR & operations, marketing, team management, support, product management, and more.
Behind creating such amazing products for work management, a key role is played by Trello’s Product Management team. As a Product Manager, you must have used Trello’s tools for activities such as product roadmap to agile development. However, if you want to explore the other side of the fence and experience what goes into developing such tools, a Product Manager role at Trello could be the perfect opportunity.
To land a Product Manager role at Trello, you will have to clear a PM interview (which is no walk in the park). So, to help you prepare for the Trello Product Manager interview, we have curated the list of 10 Product Management questions you are most likely to be asked. These Product Manager interview questions will force you to step into the shoes of a Product Manager, think like one, and then answer.
To practice more such Product Management interview questions, go through our Hubspot, Amazon, Uber, and Facebook articles. Also, if you are new to Product Management, check out our Global Certificate in Product Management program that can help you transition to the career of your dreams in just 6 months.
Product Management Role at Trello
Before we move to the list of interview questions, let’s get a brief idea about the roles and responsibilities of Product Managers at Trello. In the image below are listed the requirements for a Head of Product Management role in the Commerce department a Trello. This role is advertised for Trello Bengaluru, India office. Check it out below.
Photo: Trello Careers
Trello Product Manager Interview Questions
- As a Product Manager, how will you increase user engagement at Trello?
- Imagine you are the head at Trello. What are the top 3 metrics you would track?
- How would you improve Trello’s remote work templates?
- Design a new working agreements template for Trello’s team management tools.
- How would you get more users for Trello’s product roadmap template?
- How would you estimate the number of monthly users for Trello’s HR Team Learning tracker?
- How would you improve Trello’s sales templates?
- How would you go about pricing the premium edition of Trello templates?
- Launch Trello’s new project reporting tool in India
- Design a new feature for Trello boards for project tracking.
We hope you found these PM interview questions useful. Share your answers to these questions in the comments below. If you have any queries related to Product Management, fill this form and we will get back to you.