Between work, studies and personal commitments, it can get hard to track and follow new developments and changes in the Data Science space.
We, at INSAID, are committed to offering the best resources and advice in the industry to our students. Data News is yet another initiative by the INSAID team for ensuring our budding Data Leaders stay relevant and on-top of any major breakthroughs and trends that might develop in this dynamic field of Data Science and AI.
Every week, INSAID brings major news from all around the world to it’s students. It is easily accesible through their dashboards and INSAID’s weekly pick of short and effective reads is sure to to help the students develop an edge for staying curious as Data Scientists.
Here is a quick round-up of our favorite articles of Data News for the months of March and April 2020 to help you revisit important news that you may have missed!
1. What Is The Hiring Process Of Data Scientists At Mindtree? Click here to read.
2. What Is The Hiring Process Of Data Scientists At IBM? Click here to read.
3. How AutoML Systems Accelerate Data Science? Click here to read.
4. 5 data analytics success stories: An inside look Click here to read.
5. Microsoft AI Awards 2.0 celebrates innovation in AI in India. Click here to read.
6. What’s next for the data science and analytics job market? Click here to read.
7. Here’s what Accenture looks for in a data scientist. Click here to read.
If you wish to receive weekly updates on Data News, enroll now at admissions.insaid.co and you will receive regular updates in your Student Dashboard.