Launched in 2006, software company, Hubspot today has a customer base of more than 121K. With its business automation products, Hubspot helps brands up their marketing game and drive sales. Its list of popular products and services includes website integration, content creation, lead capture, client relationship management (CRM), sales, and inbound marketing.
In addition to its disruptive range of products, Hubspot is known for its flexible work culture. It was ranked the 4th best place to work in 2021 by Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards. Hubspot claims to have a global team of more than 4.9K employees and is always on the lookout for more talented people. So, if you are breaking into Product Management and have excellent problem-solving skills, Hubspot can be a great place to work for you.
To land a Product Management role at Hubspot, you will have to qualify a series of grilling interview rounds. While we don’t know exactly the Product Manager interview questions you could be asked. But we sure have the closest possible answer. In this article, we cover 10 questions with answers you can be asked at a Product Manager interview at Hubspot.
So, if you are planning to apply for a Product Manager role at Hubspot, you must check out these interview questions and practice them thoroughly. These questions test your problem-solving and analytical skills for effective Product Management. So, Let’s get started.
Hubspot Product Manager Interview Questions
- How would you estimate the number of monthly users for Hubspot Marketing Hub?
- As a Product Manager, how will you decide the pricing of Hubspot CMS Hub, enterprise edition?
- How would you improve the reporting dashboard in Hubspot Operations Hub?
- How would you increase the number of users opting for the professional edition of Hubspot sales CRM software?
- What will you do if the number of Hubspot ticketing users drops by 15%?
- What metrics would you track to measure the success of the Hubspot email scheduling feature?
- Design a new feature for Hubspot Operations software.
- How would you improve the conversational bots feature sales CRM software?
- Should Hubspot include customer support features on free plans?
- How would you launch a new edition of CMS Hub?
Hubspot Product Manager Role
Now that we have covered the questions for the Hubspot Product Manager interview, let’s have a quick look at the roles and responsibilities of a Product Manager at Hubspot. Before applying for any role, it is important to understand the job description.
Hubspot hires for different Product Management roles across departments such as fintech, marketing, product, operations, user experience, and more. The responsibilities vary according to the role. Below is a snapshot of the job description advertised at Hubspot’s career page for a Product Manager, Marketplace.
We hope you found this article interesting. If you have a Product Management interview coming up, check out our articles on Lyft, Uber, and Airbnb. These will help you practice the most commonly asked questions and prepare for your PM interview.